Magick

Hi. Never thought I be doing this, but what the universe wants, the universe gets.
It's all about sharing really as the magick in shamanic stuff is everywhere! Even in the gray old concrete we walk on. It has a spirit to of the elements of the earth where it came from, and it's form change with inspiration from the spirit to the idea in man now helps us walk steadily. On our sacred mother. As with everything in creation, so magick surrounding us.
I spell magick this way as magic is illusion! Magick is real. So even in the dullest jobs or dwelling places magick can be found. If you look and want to find it, you will! Just felt inspired to do this as I hear the pillow calling. Blessings all. From the crowtribe.

Comments

  1. Blessings Brother In Magick - <3 Sleep Well! - Forever Grateful x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mortality