Hi all. This is my first attempt at blogging! So bear/or crow with me.

This blog is how the crow tribe came into being. Many years ago since I was younger I had a fascination with crows. As time went on I was aware of psychic abilities growing but never did anything much about it. Many years later through my partner become unwell, and being lead to a healer is where the journey truly began.

Without going into long drawn out explanations the healer helped my partner concidably, and happened to say that they ran a development circle. Well that expined all the things I used to see, and within that year we were serving most of the spiritualist churches around the country. As we got more and more information from guides and helpers saying learn this! Learn that!, so without question I /we learned what was being taught by higher beings (and this was all about the shamanic path which we began to tred. One day I was thinking that I would love a crow as a pet and sent the thought out into the universe. A very short while after I was walking in the park and a large newly fledged crow landed on me and Sat on my shoulder! Stunned! Walking around the park with this crow patiently sitting there, I said ok, if you're here in this spot tomorrow at 10am I'll take you home. Low and behold in the very same spot was waiting the crow! (yes the same one) I knew as he gave me his business card) 😊. So off we went home. But on the way literally the sky above me turned black with hundreds of crows like somthing from a film. Then my thoughts turned to, can I take this free wild creature home. Consciousness says no! (was it a test). This is how the name crowtribe came into being, as I have been working the shamanic way for 35 years + now. People come in and out of our lives but there are ones who cross paths again. This has recently happened with my brother river ki, and my sister Kim (rivers partner) I've nicknamed river the squirrel, as he has the most uncanny knack of manifestation! And Kim a superb all round therapist (amore therapies in Ware Hertfordshire). We have formed this crow tribe on shamanic grounds and work together in the shamanic scence. With workshops /and a festival next year. (look for updates). The work we do without ego is of a quality! And it's full of fun and unconditional love. So here it is, my 1st blog. I'll get better and more interesting I promise. Here to answer questions if you need to. Regards originator of the original crowtribe (we have offshoots.

Comments

  1. Great. Love this blog and much love to you both - and the rest of the Crow tribe. About birds - just after hearing the results of the report (MP's called it a Whitewash) of the drug that caused defects in my daughter's fingers and toes, I saw a heron sitting on the fence looking at me. The same day I turned on the TV and there on the screen was a Heron, so I have hopes that patience and our MP's continuing to push for answers will eventually win the day! Chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mortality